Jun 16, 2011

Android Tutorial


Android is one of the most popular mobile OS in the market for SmartPhone so far. Its popularity is increasing day by day. One of the significant reason that is creating this kind of craze is for the integration of Java and the Open-Handset Alliance. I will not go to the "helloworld" example of Android. Because you would easily get that example in http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/hello-world.html... I will show you developing a complete Application.  Suppose you have the basic understanding of Android SDK and Development (I assume that you have gone through the Android developer website of Google as you can find the basic tutorials over there.) I want to start with an assignment like, I have to create a ListView having text and image altogether. And along with the text there would be something like notes below the main text.

No comments:

Post a Comment